|Salary:||£14000 - £17000 per annum|
|Ref No:||PDRS Res 061017|
PDRS are a leading transport recruitment business covering all parts of the UK, with its heart and HQ in Nottingham.
You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying candidates for the many roles our consultants are picking up on a daily basis.
Skills and experiences
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word & Excel
- The capability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment against tight (but realistic) deadlines.
What the role involves:
- Advertising for new candidates
- Identifying, assessing and interviewing temporary workers
- Building relationships with candidates on the phone and face to face
- Clearing and filing candidate files
- Adhering to strict compliance procedures
- On-line job board and general diary management
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- General office duties
We also offer:
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Personal development inside a leading transport recruitment business
- Great career progression opportunities
- Free parking
What you will need to show:
- Confident personality
- Great organisational skills and work ethic
- Strong communication skills
We are dedicated transport recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit professional, mature and responsible people. We have a great work ethic, value all employees and treat all candidates with respect. We have made it our business to ensure that we place the right candidate in the right position. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please send Cv via the apply now button
A fantastic way to start your career into the prestigious world of transport recruitment.
PDRS are a well-established recruitment agency who have a significant presence in the UK market and focus in the transport and logistics industry sectors.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference PDRS Res 061017
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site