|Salary:||£27300 per annum + some seasonal paid overtime|
We are recruiting a full time 7.5t driver distributing agricultural and machinery parts for a national parts distributor.
Established midlands based business, operating multiple overnight and next day deliveries of high quality & branded agricultural parts to main dealers throughout the UK.
- Early starts between 01.00 - 01.30am Tuesday to Saturday
- Usually 8 hour shifts
- Fixed routes alternate on a weekly basis.
- Route 1: South Wales.
- Route 2: North Devon.
- There is an element of 'hand-balling', however equipment is provided to assist with loading and unloading.
Required skills and experiences
- You will have experience of driving a 7.5t vehicle
- You will be minimum 25 years old and held a 7.5t licence for min 1 year
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your licence
- You will have No DRs or INs on licence or CU80
- You will have full valid DCPC Card & Digi Tacho Card
- You will have good English and verbal communication skills
- You will have a good understanding of drivers hours legislation RT(WT)R
- You may benefit from multi-drop experience
- You will be physically fit and able to 'hand-ball' - / carry some items
- You will be required to work in an unsupervised environment
- You will have a responsible and mature attitude
All training and product familiarisation is provided via mentoring as you will be accompanied by an experienced driver from the outset.
You will be prepared to work 2 out of 3 weekends in the peak season (May to September)
The operator will complete a CRB check due to the security requirements.
This is a full time position
From £27500 (est 40 hours)
29 to 30 paid day's annual leave
We are recruiting for operating centre located in Bristol BS5
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers, and treat all drivers with manners and respect. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BristolAgriParts3010
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site