|Salary:||£26350 - £35300 per annum + Plus London Weighting|
|Ref No:||Dagenham Hiab 0211|
HGV Class 2 Driver
Goresbrook Interchange, Morrison Road, Dagenham. RM9 6RS
Days Monday to Friday
With some nights away
£26350 - £35300 (depending upon nights away)
All rates plus London Weighting of £25 per week
Operating from depots in Worksop, St Neots, Swadlincote, Uddingston, Erith, Wincham, Dagenham, Oldbury; Grimsby, Runcorn and Rugby our client specialises in the safe transportation of pre manufactured building products, construction materials, construction equipment, plant and aggregates
Vehicles & Fleet
'8 legger' beaver tail Hiab trucks
Hiab training can be provided if required
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills
- 'ALLMI - C1+E' or D1+E' qualification ideally with 'lorry loader hook'
- Moving modular buildings, small plant and tower crane sections
- Delivering nationally with some nights away
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Be knowledgeable and experienced with London driving
- Have construction site knowledge (desirable)
- Will benefit from previous flat-bed experience and load security (desirable, as some high, wide or long loads may exist)
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 2 licence (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 9 points on your HGV / LGV licence
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures and extensive on-the-job training are all provided.
PDRS are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference Dagenham Hiab 0211
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site