|Salary:||£14.50 - £18.50 per annum|
The role: -
- Being part of a dedicated (and busy) team to operate and manage multiple trailer movements in between 'inbound docks', 'outbound docks' and trailer park. This job will also require trunking working to depots in the UK.
- Safe systems of work, health & security, legal compliance, unsupervised environment and responsible attitude are all key items.
- This will be Monday to Friday rota, night work, 18:00 starts.
- This role involves both shunt and trunking assignements.
- This role will be in 2 stages, the first part will be working at Burton until Christmas doing both shunt and trunk assignements depending on what the client requires, there will then be an opportunity to work at the Beeston site which is all year around.
Required skills and experiences:-
- You will be minimum 23 years old with and held a HGV 1 licence for 2 year.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You may benefit from previous Terberg / shunting / trunking experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'sign off' where required.
Contracts available:- We recruit from PAYE, LTD, Composite and Umbrella formats.Contract rates and benefits.
- Pays from £14.50 per hour
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Company pension contributions for all employees
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference 06/11/17
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site