|Salary:||£12.50 - £18.50 per hour|
|Ref No:||PDRS Burton 1711|
Being part of a dedicated (and busy) team to operate and manage multiple trailer movements in between 'inbound docks', 'outbound docks' and trailer park. This job will also require trunking work to depots in the UK.
- This will be a four on four off rota 06:00 starts
- This role will be in 2 stages, the first part will be working at Burton until Christmas, there will then be an opportunity to work at Beeston site which is all year around.
The role: -
- Safe systems of work, health & security, legal compliance, unsupervised environment and responsible attitude are all key items.
- This role involves both shunt and trunking assignments.
- This role will be in 2 stages, the first part will be working at Burton until Christmas doing both shunt and trunk assignments depending on what the client requires, there will then be an opportunity to work at the Beeston site which is all year around.
Required skills and experiences:-
- You will be minimum 25 years old with and held a HGV 1 licence for 2 year.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You may benefit from previous Terberg / shunting / trunking experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'sign off' where required.
- We recruit from PAYE, LTD, Composite and Umbrella formats.
Contract rates and benefits:-
- Pays £12.50 - £18.50 per hour
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Company pension contributions for all employees
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference PDRS Burton 1711
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site