|Start Date:||Jan 18|
|Salary:||Up to £13.00 per hour|
ADR Tanker Driver - Class 1
Full time / permanent employment opportunity with national ADR Tanker Distribution Company based in Cheshire; to undertake hazardous deliveries to a range of customer sites, with high level of customer services whilst maintaining stringent health and safety procedures
This full time position
The working week:
- Mainly Monday to Friday
- Early starts
- Some nights away (circa 2 -3 per week)
- Additional working information:
- Any 5 from 7 Days, will involve weekend working, at appropriate rates
- Guaranteed 50 hours per week, with overtime thereafter daily
- Regular early starts are required pre 04:00am, with appropriate rates of pay applied
- Nights-out required 2-3 per week average
- Basic Rate £13 per hour
- Including overtime and bonus; circa £35k to £40k per annum
- Nights Out Payment
- Distribution of ADR bulk liquid products nationwide
- Maintaining very high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintaining strong legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid full ADR certificate for tanks (excluding cat 1 & 7)
- You will have no greater than 3 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 6 month's valid ADR certification..
- You will have excellent Health and Safety Knowledge
- You will have Excellent customer service skills
- You will benefit from previous experience with Tankers or General Tankers experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- Full uniform and PPE provided
Please note that we are unable to accept candidates with DD, DR, IN or CU80 endorsements
We are recruiting for the operating centre in Cheshire
Providing fully managed logistics solutions to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals throughout the UK.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH232812
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site