|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£10.18 - £16.81 per hour|
HGV 1Tramping Vacancy - Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Dinnington.
These are full time positions
Nights Shifts available:
- 3 x HGV Class 1 Trampers - Monday to Friday - Weekly General Tanker Work around the UK
- (also available Monday to Friday Trunking on nights)
- Basic £10.18 p/h
- Overtime £12.09 p/h
- Sat & Sun £16.81 p/h
- Nights £11.88 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.60
- Night out allowance £25.41
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Dinnington depot (Sheffield)
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH39
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site