|Location:||Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway|
|Salary:||£10.18 - £16.81 per hour|
HGV 1 ADR Tanker Driver x6 - Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Getna.
This is a full time position via 'temp to perm'
- HGV Class 1 ADR Drivers x 6
- Days / nights rotation. 5 x days and 5 x nights from consecutive 15 calendar days rota
- Fair and equal rotation for all
- Basic £10.18 p/h
- Overtime £12.09 p/h
- Sat & Sun £16.81 p/h
- Nights £11.88 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.60
- Night out allowance £25.41
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week (realistic 50+ hours per week earnings)
- All breaks paid
Realistic pay band is basic £11.11 per hour as all first breaks are paid.
- Full time & permanent HGV Tanker Driver employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible driver attitude.
- This full time HGV Tanker Driver employment is available through a temp to perm process.
This is a really great opportunity for anyone hungry for life on the road as a 'HGV 1 ADR Tanker Driver'. Having 100 years recruitment experience PDRS see many driers go into tankers... few return to dry goods!
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Gretna depot
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH412302
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site