|Salary:||Up to £32312 per annum|
HGV Technician Night Shift Team Leader - Widnes
We are currently recruiting for HGV Technician Night Shift Team Leader - to join an existing team in Widnes
The Workshop Nightshift Team Leader will primarily be a hands on technician role whilst maintain control across the workshop floor.
Required skills and experiences
- Allocation of work to workshop staff.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Ensuring Final checks and presentation of MOTs are undertaken to a standard to ensure maximum MOT pass rates are achieved at all times.
- Out of hours stores control and parts issue.
- Organisation and control of breakdowns and third party breakdown agents.
- Point of contact for drivers and traffic/operations departments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem solving skills.
Relevant technical qualification is a requirement and previous supervisory experience would be beneficial.
This is a full time permanent employment opportunity
- This role is on a 4 on 3 off shift pattern of Monday to Thursday nights 7pm till 6am.
- £32,312pa - £12.51ph plus annual shift allowance of £3,690
- Company pension contributions and life assurance for all employees
- Structured growth through continued investment
- Great training and career development opportunities
Operating in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia sectors transporting chemical, gas, fuel and foodstuff. Provide all aspects of tank container, road tanker, and combined transport services and provide supporting activities which include fleet management, warehousing, drumming and on-site logistics.
We are recruiting for the operating centre located in Widnes
We are transport recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible people.
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH42260218
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site