|Location:||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Salary:||£10.18 - £16.81 per hour|
HGV 1 ADR Tanker Tramping Vacancy - Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Stockton
These are full time positions
- 5 x HGV Class 1 Trampers
- Weekly General ADR Tanker Work around the UK
- Basic £10.18 p/h
- Overtime £12.09 p/h
- Sat & Sun £16.81 p/h
- Nights £11.88 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.60
- Night out allowance £25.41
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
(A typical Mon to Fri 55 hours worked per week is worth an extra £45.34 as first breaks are paid. This brings the average hourly rates to £11.55 p/h as 58.75 hours would be required from an operator deducting first breaks.)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You may benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however if you don't have experience the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH44010318
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site