|Salary:||Up to £16.84 per hour|
HGV Class 1 Night Trunker - Walsingham NR22
Night drivers required for contract with national animal feeds company located in Walsingham.
- Part time contract (up to 6 months)
- Monday to Friday nights 17-1800 starts
- Limited Company Contractor £16.84
- PAYE £13.35
PAYE Benefits inc., Holiday Pay and Pension Contributions
- To trunk bags of animal feeds from Walsingham to the depot in Coventry, the load will be secured on curtain side trailers, however due to the nature of the load it may need to be checked at some point during the shift, and therefore experience with straps would be an advantage.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Held your CLASS 1 / CE for a minimum of 2 years
- At least 180 days of vocational experience
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Carry a valid CPCDQ and driver card.
The client is a national producer of animal feed products, the head office based in Peterborough with depots based between Cupar in Scotland to Cullompton in Devon.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH47
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site