|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension|
Our client has a new opening for a Drumming Plant Supervisor to join their logistics operation on Merseyside.
The main purpose of role will be:
supervising a team of operatives using an automated drum filling facility;
overseeing dispatch of packed drums off site;
working closely with the Operations Support Manager and Administrators.
A challenging role, which will ensure that the operational demands of the client's contract are met and maintained to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be:
- Overseeing packing and dispatch activities. Maintaining requirements of an upper tier COMAH site;
- Ensuring staff follow procedures and comply with all Health and Safety requirements at all times;
- Responsible for control of operation of all filling equipment, pumps, FLT's;
- Controlling tanker positioning + connection / disconnection to filling systems;
- Controlling unloading incoming empty drums / pallets / consumables, ensuring paperwork passed to admin;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem solving skills;
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike.
The successful candidate will need to have previous operational experience gained within the chemical logistics or process industry sector.
A current Counter Balance FLT Licence would be beneficial.
Hours and remuneration:
This role is on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, working 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, including weekends.
Salary: competitive, up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Company pension contribution and life assurance.
- Structured induction programme to get you up to speed with our business and our customer needs
- Ongoing support with training and development.
Please send your update CV without delay for consideration and we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH63090418
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site