|Salary:||£15.52 - £21.00 per hour|
HGV 1 Fuels Tanker driver.
Must have valid ADR 3, PDP and significant tanker experience for forecourt and commercial deliveries. (If you don't have these please do not apply)
Mainly Monday to Friday
These positions are temporary / contract hire
A permanent opportunity may arise for the right person.
Contract rates and benefits
- Weekdays from £19.49 LTD/Umbrella (£15.52 PAYE)
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern fleet
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Receive assignments directly from the operator
Required skills and experiences
- You must be at least 25 years old to apply
- You will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You must have a valid ADR certificate Class 3 with more than 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification.
- You must have valid PDP and preferably DCD key
- You will have completed a minimum of 180 HGV 1 assignments within the last 24 months.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Experienced in gravity and/or pumped delivery methods.
We recruit from PAYE, LCC, Composite and Umbrella formats.
We are recruiting for Killingholme, Immingham
Operating for over 60 years, boasts a road tanker fleet of over 300 tractor units, 470 specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by 38 operating locations across the UK, provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
PDRS are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter through the job link
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH72200418
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site