|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£10.18 - £16.81 per hour + paid breaks|
HGV 1 Tramping Vacancy - Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Dinnington, Nr Rotherham
These are full time positions
Nights Shifts available:
- 3 x HGV Class 1 Trampers - Monday to Friday - Weekly General Tanker Work around the UK
- (also available Monday to Friday Trunking on nights)
- Basic £10.18 p/h
- Overtime £12.09 p/h
- Sat & Sun £16.81 p/h
- Nights £11.88 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.60
- Night out allowance £25.41
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
(A typical Mon to Fri 55 hours worked per week is worth an extra £45.34 as first breaks are paid. This brings the average hourly rates to £11.55 p/h as 58.75 hours would be required from an operator deducting first breaks.)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Dinnington depot (nr Rotherham)
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via this job site
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH76260418
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site