|Salary:||Up to £31200 per annum|
HGV 1 ' bulk tipper' driver required for animal feeds mill
Full time position via 13 week temp to perm.
The Working Week and Salary:
- Circa £31200 pa
- Average 48 hours per week
- Paid holiday 34 days per year
- The site operates Monday to Friday (05:00 starts)
Operating from the Salisbury Depot our client operates up to 5 vehicles from its 200 strong UK fleet. Nationally our client is the agricultural division of ABF (Associated British Foods), a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries
Vehicles & Fleet
- Modern mixed fleet with 'bulker' tipper trailers.
- Although class 1 required, most deliveries will be in 8 legger rigid.
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Carriage of agricultural based and feed milling products
- Drivers with blowing experience also welcome
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed
- Awareness of quality standards
- Ability to work as a team member and self-motivated
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
- Be minimum 23 years old with a some HGV 1 licence (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You may benefit from previous experience with the use of blowing equipment
- You may benefit from previous agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring are all provided.
We are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter to our recruitment team
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH35
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site