|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonuses|
HGV 1 Petroleum Fuels & Lubes Tanker Driver, nights - Immingham
Must have valid PDP and significant tanker experience. (if you don't have these please do not apply)
Working for an expanding logistics operator who recognise their people are what makes the heart of a business whether they are at the forefront dealing with customers customers, or in the background offering support services. Our client recognises that success is driven by the hard work and energy that all employees bring to their jobs. Joining our client, means joining a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural and highly talented team.
- Working Sunday to Thursday nights covering Fuels & Lubes
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
Required skills and experiences
- You must have significant tanker experience
- You will have full ADR to cover fuels and lubes as this operator distributes these products in its UK network
- You will have valid PDP
- You may benefit from retail, industrial and aviation deliveries experience
- You may benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- You may benefit from Gravity and Pumped experience.
This is a full time position
- Basic Salary £32700 p/a (for first 48 hours)
- Overtime £13.10 p/h
- Dual Trained Allowance £1750 p/a
- Meal Allowance £4.08 per day
- Night Shift Allowance £10.20 per occurrence
- Safety Bonus op to £500 p/a
Working Sunday to Thursday nights,
No days away.
A family owned business established 85 years ago with a proven history in logistics, operating one of the leading bulk logistics companies involved in the distribution of bulk fuels, lubricants, bitumen, specialist liquids and hazardous goods throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH78030518
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site