|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £15.50 per hour|
HGV Class 2 Driver - with FLT or Moffett- Walsingham, Norfolk NR22
You will require HGV Class 2 and have FLT or Moffett experience and be able to night out in vehicle for this role.
- Regular ongoing (Full Time) assignments May to September.
- UK deliveries
- Circa 2 nights away per week
- PAYE £13.00 p/h
- LTD & Umbrella £15.50 p/h
- Nights away £25.00
Valid FLT or Moffett licence required although Moffett licence but could be converted if only a FLT licence is available.
- Carriage of agricultural based and feed milling products
- UK deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed
- Awareness of quality standards
- Ability to work as a team member and self-motivated
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
- Be minimum 23 years old with a some HGV 2 licence (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Have received FLT / Moffett refresher within the last 3 years
Walsingham, Norfolk NR22
The client is a national producer of animal feed products, the head office based in Peterborough with depots based between Cupar in Scotland, Cullompton in Devon and Walsingham in Norfolk.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via this site
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH81
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site