|Salary:||Up to £13.02 per hour|
HGV 1 - Full Time - Foods Tanker Driver.
Permanent employment opportunity for operator based from a foods factory near Newark.
Powder experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
This is a full time employment as HGV Class 1 Tanker Driver
- Working a 4 on 4 off rota
- Regular overtime opportunities (additional days) are available
- 4 on 4 off rota
- £13.02 per hour
- Min 10 hours paid per shift
- Nights premium, additional £10.30 per occurrence (£20.60 on Saturday night)
- £2.60 lunch value paid daily
- Overtime available (based on fortnightly rotation)
Required skills and experiences:
- You will a have 1 year HGV Class 1 licence
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV drivers licence
- You will benefit from previous bulk powder tanker experience however if you don't have the experience, he client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
Foods Factory near Newark
The UK's largest bulk food powder and liquids logistics provider operating at the highest level in their respective fields. Have a proud record of accomplishment for identifying, attracting and developing the best talent in the logistics sector. Continuously moving their business forward, growing with existing customers and attracting new business to the group.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via this job site
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH59270318
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site