|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£16.00 - £33.00 per hour|
ADR Tanker Driver - Class 1 - Eastham _ Tramping
Ongoing opportunity with national ADR Tanker Distribution Company based in Eastham Cheshire; to undertake non-hazardous deliveries of Emulsions to a range of customer sites, with high level of customer services whilst maintaining stringent health and safety procedures. Full ADR for tanks preferred to allow general product delivery opportunities after Emulsion season comes to an end whilst also giving the options for deliveries of other various General Products.
Ongoing agency contract until October plus possible future GP contracts.
The working week:
- Friday to Tuesday or Thursday to Monday
- Early starts
- Some nights away
Additional working information:
- Will involve weekend working, at appropriate rates
- Guaranteed 9.5 hours per day, with overtime shifts available
- Regular early starts are required
- Nights-out required (min 2)
LTD & Umbrella
- Basic Rate £16.00 per hour
- Saturdays £24.50 per hour
- Sundays £33.00 per hour
- Night out payments £31.00
PAYE rates available upon request
- Distribution of Non-ADR bulk liquid products nationwide
- Maintaining very high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintaining strong legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid full ADR certificate for tanks (excluding cat 1 & 7) will be an advantage
- You will have no greater than 3 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 6 month's valid ADR certification..
- You will have excellent Health and Safety Knowledge
- You will have Excellent customer service skills
- You will benefit from previous experience with Tankers or General Tankers experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
Please note that we are "not" able to accept candidates with DD, DR, IN or CU80 endorsements
We are recruiting for the operating centre near Ellesmere Port
Providing fully managed logistics solutions to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals throughout the UK.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH79
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site