|Salary:||£13.40 - £14.40 per hour + paid breaks|
HGV Class 1 / Class 2 Drivers: Stores Deliveries for very well-known manufacturer with HQ in Nottingham
Details and requirements
- Full time agency work, 5 days from 6 (no Sunday).
- Work is mix of Class 1 and Class 2 vehicles
- Nice clean regular work
- Expect to do about 4-5 drops per shift
- Early starts
- Paid Breaks
LTD, Ltd Umbrella and PAYE Umbrella Rates (PAYE available)
- Week days £13.42
- Sat £14.38
- All Breaks Paid
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 23 years old.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
We recruit from PAYE, LTD, Composite and Umbrella formats
- Great rate of pay
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- All breaks paid
- Great ongoing opportunities (all year round work)
- Weekly and monthly booking plan
- Company pension contributions for all employees
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
"There are two specific roles under the "stores" banner - shop delivery and bulk delivery to major airports. Shop delivery - generally 4-5 stores on rigid vehicles, within a reasonably small geographical area.
Deliveries consist of a mix between roller cages and blue boxes - all easy to manoeuvre on to a tail lift then into store. The role requires taking the new product into store and removing the old delivery cages and waste to return to Nottingham. Occasional pallets.
Bulk delivery (Class1) is generally full loads (artic) to the major airports... The cages are unloaded onto the dock and empties loaded for return to Nottingham. This requires a good degree of physical strength and is generally easy to complete within in the timescales detailed..
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site with CV and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH103220618
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site