|Salary:||£13.34 - £19.23 per hour|
HGV Class 1/ LGV CE Shunter Driver
HGV Class 1 / LGV CE Shunter Drivers immediately required for very well-known high street brand at their Burton Distribution Centre
Being part of a dedicated (and busy) team to operate and manage multiple HGV trailer movements in between 'inbound docks', 'outbound docks' and trailer parks all within the RDC located in Burton.
Drivers required for ongoing regular work once successful completion of assessment and induction
These positions are ongoing for the right candidates as PDRS operate 100% of the shunt plan 24/7/365
Applicants invited from Burton, Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, and surrounding areas.
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old with
- You will have a HGV 1 driver licence for 2 years.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- Completed 180 shifts in last 6 months
- You may benefit from previous Terberg / shunting experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'sign off' where required.
2 x Day drivers - 4 on 4 off - 06:00 - 18:00 (shunting only)
2 x Night drivers - 4 on 4 off - 18:00 - 06:00 (shunting only)
There may be extra days available, depending on availability
Also need a shunter/trunk driver for weekday nights:
1 x 19:00 start - Monday to Friday (Will need to be willing to shunt & trunk when required)
HGV Class 1/LGV CE shunter driver
LTD, PAYE, Composite and Umbrella formats.
LTD & Umbrella
- Days £13.34
- Nights £15.30
- Saturdays £17.27
- Sundays £19.23
We also welcome PAYE drivers and rates will be discussed on application.
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern technology
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Weekly and monthly booking plan
- Some flexibility in working hours exist
- Company pension contributions for all employees
We are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply now via this job site and email CV asap.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH126
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site