|Salary:||£10.45 - £18.30 per hour + paid breaks. pension, paid holiday|
HGV Class 1 (LGV CE) ADR Tanker driver - liquids
Full time / permanent employment opportunity for HGV 1/LGV CE drivers with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Scunthorpe.
We are recruiting for several HGV Class 1/LGV CE drivers with full ADR, to cover several different day shift patterns.
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker driver - Delivering general purpose liquids & tar products around the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
These are full time positions, offered via 3 month temp to perm route
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Sunday - Thursday
- Monday - Friday
- typically 05.00-06.00 starts
- you will regularly work only one of the above shifts.
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h (paid after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Generous nights out allowance (if worked)
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid, effectively increasing your hourly pay rate.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker/tar products experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Scunthorpe depot.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH149110918
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site