|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£10.45 - £18.30 per hour + paid breaks, pension, paid holidays|
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver - days
Full time / permanent employment opportunity for HGV 1 Tanker driver with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Dinnington, Sheffield.
- Day time deliveries of flammable and corrosive liquids to various clients nationwide.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Ensuring correct paperwork completed and good client communication.
- Days, Monday to Friday - (may include occasional nights out - not tramping)
- Start times from 05.00.
This is offered as a full time position, on a 3 month temp to perm assignment.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h (paid after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Generous early start, nights out and night shift bonuses
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid, effectively increasing your hourly pay rate.
We are recruiting for the Dinnington depot (Sheffield)
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH147110918
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site