|Salary:||£10.45 - £18.30 per hour + nights out, meals, paid breaks|
HGV Class 1 (LGV CE) ADR Oil Tanker driver - tramping
Full time / permanent employment opportunity for HGV 1/LGV CE drivers with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Scunthorpe.
HGV Class 1 ADR Oil Tanker driver - Delivering marine oils to shipyards across the UK.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
This is a full time positions, offered via 3 month temp to perm route
- Monday - Friday, 05.00 starts usually
- you can expect up to 4 tramping nights out per week
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h (paid after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Night outs £26.30 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance: £2.68
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- Previous tramping experience.
- You will benefit from oil delivery experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Scunthorpe depot.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH150120918
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site