|Location:||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £24.00 per hour|
HGV Class 1 (LGV CE) ADR Tanker driver - tramping/nights
We are recruiting for HGV Class 1/LGV CE drivers with full ADR, to cover nights or tramping roles on an agency basis, with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Stockton.
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker driver - Delivering corrosive, flammable, non-hazardous and hazardous waste products across the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
This is a short-term ongoing agency contract, expected to last more than 4 weeks initially.
- you will be required to work either on nights or as a tramper (days with nights out)
- Sunday - Thursday
- Monday - Friday
Salary (LTD Co or Umbrella PAYE):
- Basic (days) = £13.10 p/h
- Basic (nights) = £14.60 p/h
- Weekends = £22.70/£23.70 p/h
- Tramping nights out £26.30 per night
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks and packages in ALL classes, (Class 1 & 7 not required)
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker/hazardous products experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH153130918
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site