|Salary:||£13.30 - £19.30 per hour|
HGV Class 1 / LGV CE Drivers: Stores Deliveries
HGV drivers required for very well-known high street brand and global pharmaceutical / chemist manufacturers HQ in Nottingham
Details and requirements
- Full time agency work but you must be prepared to work regular Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays
- Work is a mix of Class 1 and Class 2 vehicles
- Trunking assignments available for additional days to suit you
- Nice clean regular work
- Early starts, usually - 00.00 - 03.00
- Safe systems of work, health & security, legal compliance
- Unsupervised environment and responsible mature attitude are key items
LTD, Ltd Umbrella and PAYE Umbrella Rates
- Days £13.30
- Nights £15.30
- Sat £17.30
- Sun £19.30
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old with and held a HGV 1 licence for 2 years.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You may benefit from previous stores deliveries, cage-work and tail-lift experience
- appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'sign off' given where required.
- Great rates of pay
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Great ongoing opportunities (all year round work)
- Weekly and monthly booking plan
- Company pension contributions for all employees
World-class pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer dating back over 100 years the client has its headquarters in Nottingham.
We are recruiting for client located in Beeston, Nottingham
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with many years recruitment experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH158SA
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site