|Salary:||£13.34 - £19.23 per hour|
HGV 1 LGV CE Shunting with Terberg units for very well-known high street brand and global pharmaceutical / chemist manufacturers.
Being part of a dedicated (and busy), friendly team to operate and manage multiple trailer movements in between 'inbound docks', 'outbound docks' and trailer parks all within the 279 acre site in Beeston.
These positions are ongoing for the right candidates as PDRS operate 100% of the shunt plan 24/7/365
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old.
- You will have held a Class 1 HGV/LGV CE licence for 2 years.
- Have driven Class 1 for at least 6 months continuously in last 2 years.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
LTD, Composite and PAYE Umbrella rates:
- Days £13.34
- Nights £15.30
- Saturdays £17.27
- Sundays £19.23
Incentive Bonuses Available for
- Assignments 10 hour shifts, minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern technology
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Weekly booking plan
- Some flexibility in working hours exist
- Weekend work a priority
- Company pension contributions for all employees
You may benefit from previous Terberg / shunting experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate vehicle familiarisation and 'sign off' where required.
World-class pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer dating back over 100 years the client has its headquarters in Nottingham.
We are recruiting for client located in Beeston, Nottingham.
We are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH156Shunt
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site