|Location:||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Salary:||£15.50 - £19.50 per hour + paid breaks|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Fuel Tanker Driver & Tramper, Tees
We require experienced HGV Class 1 fuel tanker drivers for daily deliveries and also UK tramping, for our client based in Stockton-on-Tees.
Must have valid PDP and significant tanker experience. (if you don't have these please do not apply)
A tramper will be required to drive down from Stockton and tramp in and out of Immingham with a fuel tanker and will generally be delivering marine fuel for ships.
A regular fuel tanker driver will also be needed on Monday - Friday days to cover hols/sickness, delivering commercial & forecourts.
These positions are temporary / contract hire with immediate start and are guaranteed until Christmas, but may be a permanent job on offer for the right candidate in the New Year.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours.
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
- Modern fleet
- Receive assignments directly from the operator
Required skills and experiences
- You must have significant tanker experience
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You will have full ADR for tanks and packages in ALL classes, (Class 1 & 7 not required), as this operator distributes these products in its UK network
- You will have valid and refreshed PDP
- You may benefit from having DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience and also experience with Gravity and Pumped fuels.
Contract rates and hours
- Monday - Friday day, typically 05.00 - 15.00 (non-tramping).
- Weekdays from £15.52 PAYE up to £19.49 LTD & Umbrella
- Tramping night out paid at £26.00 and meal allowance.
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid.
- Trampers can expect to work in excess of 50 hours.
- All breaks paid.
We are recruiting for Stockton-on-Tees depot
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH176Tees
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site