|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + pension, holidays|
HGV Class 1 Driver, container tipper - perm
HGV Class 1 LGV CE drivers required to work directly for international container freight company, operating from Immingham.
We are recruiting for several full time permanent positions.
One of the worlds leading Logistics Service Providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mostly running skeletal tipper trailers & containers from container sea ports.
- Tramping approximately 60 hours per week
- Moving non-hazardous materials, foodstuffs, grains etc using tipping/ bulk blowing trailers
- Maintain awareness of quality standards
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver - Required Skills
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Must have container trailer experience.
- Younger or newly qualified drivers welcome to apply, if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence .
- Proof of ability to load/ unload bulk materials from bulk containers
- Experienced in using tipper trailers and will be competent in operating skeletal PTO tipper units
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring are all provided, if no experience.
The Working Week and Salary:
- Circa £40.500 pa, PAYE salaried position.
- Tramping roles, Monday to Friday
- Expected start times from 05.00
- Average 60 hours per week
- Paid holiday 28 days per year minimum.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH178Cont
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site