|Salary:||£15.52 - £19.49 per hour + shift allowance|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Fuel Tanker Driver, days and nights
Fuel tanker drivers required for petrol forecourt and commercial deliveries. Positions are being offered as temporary / contract hire and permanent placements with immediate start.
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Fuels drivers MUST have valid PDP, full ADR and recent fuel tanker experience. (if you don't have these please do not apply as your application will be forgotten)
- Any 5 from 7 rota, days or nights, covering filling station forecourt deliveries.
- Shifts will be offered on a "week about" rotation.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
Required skills and experiences
- You must have significant HGV Class 1 LGV CE fuel tanker experience
- You will have full ADR to cover fuels and lubes as this operator distributes these products in its UK network
- You will have valid, refreshed PDP
- You will benefit from 'retail' and 'industrial' deliveries experience
- You may benefit from DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- You should be experienced from Gravity and Pumped experience.
We recruit from PAYE, LTD and Umbrella formats.
Shifts and pay rates
* Weekdays from £15.52 PAYE, from £19.49 LTD & Umbrella
* Sunday from £16.87 PAYE, from £20.99 LTD & Umbrella
* Night shift bonuses paid per shift.
* Start times are usually 05.00 or 17.00, but may vary according to requirement.
* All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
* Modern fleet
* Receive assignments directly from the operator
We are recruiting for Killingholme, Immingham
Operating for over 60 years, boasts a road tanker fleet of over 300 tractor units, 470 specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by 38 operating locations across the UK, provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
PDRS are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site and send up to date CV with cover letter.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH181imm
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site