|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £23.00 per hour|
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver, days & weekend nights
We are recruiting HGV Class 1 ADR Night Tanker drivers for full time ongoing opportunities with ADR Tanker distribution company located in Dinnington.
- Delivering flammable and corrosive liquids to various clients nationwide.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Ensuring correct paperwork completed and good client communication.
Positions are offered on a full-time ongoing agency basis.
- Saturday & Sunday Nights
- Monday to Friday Days
- Start times usually from 05.00 or 17.00, depending on shift.
HGV Class 1 Driver hourly pay rates (PAYE / Ltd Co):
- Mon - Fri days = £11.05 / £13.10
- Saturday nights = £18.39 / £22.70
- Sunday nights = £19.32 / £23.70
- Guaranteed min 8 hour shifts.
- All breaks paid, effectively increasing your hourly pay rate.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks, as you will be running tankers.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Dinnington depot (Sheffield/Rotherham)
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible HGV drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via this job site, with CV and cover letter.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH183adr
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site