|Salary:||£11.50 - £20.50 per hour + paid breaks, pension & holidays|
HGV 1/LGV CE ADR Tanker Driver, Nights
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Harwich, Essex.
We are offering full time permanent positions via 3 month temp to perm route.
- HGV Class 1 ADR/PDP Tanker driver, Monday to Friday nights- Delivering general purpose liquids, chemicals & fuels around the UK.
- start times from 18.00 for night shift.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £14.76 p/h
- Sat & Sun £20.51 p/h
- Nights £12.24 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.68
- Night out allowance £26.30
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
With shift bonus, hourly rate is in the region of £12.89 per hour for 8 hour shift.
- Deliveries to and from sites across the Midlands and London
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment and have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks with at least 3 months left before renewal.
- You will have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience and fuels experience.
- Appropriate training will be given, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- Experienced delivering multiple client loads from one tanker.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH146har
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site