|Salary:||£11.73 - £20.51 per hour + nights out bonus, meals|
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, Tramping.
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Southampton.
You must have current experience running ISO tanks.
Successful applicants need to be available on Monday 6th or Tuesday 7th February for assessment.
We are offering full time permanent positions for Tramping HGV Class 1 drivers with valid ADR Card and recent experience running chemicals/tanks.
- HGV Class 1 Tramper - Monday to Friday - Delivering & collecting ISOtank skeleton trailers across the UK
- Need to be prepared for up to 4-5 nights out per week.
- May have occasional weekend shifts.
- Chemicals/ADR delivery experience essential.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £14.76 p/h
- Sat & Sun £20.51 p/h (if worked)
- Nights £12.24 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.68
- Night out allowance (Tramper) £26.30 per night
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, Tramping (4-5 nights)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
- A tramper can expect around 55 hours per week and earn in the region of £860/week.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR card in all classes for tanks & packages
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You will have more than 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Southampton depot, ISOtank skeleton trailers.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH189ISO
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site