|Salary:||£11.73 - £20.51 per hour + shift allowance, overtime payable|
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, LPG tanker, nights
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Southampton
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver required for nightly LPG deliveries.
Successful applicants need to be available on Monday 6th or Tuesday 7th February for assessment.
We are offering full time permanent positions on nights.
- Monday to Friday nights, typically from 18.00
- Nightly route planned by customer
- LPG experience essential.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £14.76 p/h
- Sat & Sun £20.51 p/h
- Nights £12.24 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.68
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR card for gas tanks & packages
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous LPG tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Southampton depot, LPG tankers, nights.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH190LPG
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site