|Location:||Willenhall, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£10.48 - £18.32 per hour + nights out, meals, paid breaks|
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, Ethanol, tramping.
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Willenhall, West Midlands.
HGV Class 1 ADR tramper driver required for nationwide deliveries of Bio-ethanol fuel.
We are offering full time permanent positions (via Temp-perm route).
Immediate starts available.
- Monday to Friday days, typically from 06.00
- Tramping nights out (4)
- Bio-fuels experience required.
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Early Starts bonus (before 05:00): £3.19 (per occurrence)
- Night shift bonus: £12.24 (per occurrence)
- Night outs £26.30 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance: £2.68
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
- Annual pay review
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR card for fuel, tanks & packages
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous LPG tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Willenhall depot, bio-ethanol tankers, tramping nights out.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH197bio
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site