|Location:||Knottingley, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + pension, holidays, bonus|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker driver
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Knottingley, Leeds.
- Permanent HGV Class 1 ADR vacuum tanker driver (waste chemicals)
- Transporting general purpose waste chemical tankers to client sites across the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
week 1 - days,
week 2 - nights,
week 3 - tramping out
Shift length: based on 11.25 hours per day
May also be required to work every 2nd or 3rd weekend
Permanent employment basic: £33,309.63 per annum (potential for up to £38k)
Overtime/Saturday rate: £13.02/hr
Sunday/Bank hol rate: £17.36/hr
Bonus: 3% annual attendance, performance, safe driving & incident-free.
Holidays & pension as per company scheme
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You will have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Previous tramping experience an advantage
- Valid full ADR card for fuel, tanks & packages
- You should have over 6 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous chemical tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Knottingley, chemical tankers.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH207
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site