|Salary:||£10.48 - £18.32 per hour + nights out bonus, meals|
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver, DN40
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Scunthorpe.
We are offering full time permanent positions (via temp-perm route).
Immediate starts available.
- HGV Class 1 LGV CE Tanker driver, ADR
- Transporting general purpose chemical tankers to client sites across the UK.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Wednesday - Sunday days, typically from 05.00
- Day delivery work.
- 2-3 nights out per week.
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Night outs £26.30 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance: £2.68
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week with paid breaks
- Annual pay review, effective March 2019, listed rates subject to increase.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years HGV 1 driving experience.
- You will have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Valid full ADR card for tanks & packages
- You should have over 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous chemical tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Scunthorpe depot, chemical tankers, occasional nights out.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH203GP
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site