|Location:||Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £33000 per annum + pension, holidays, full-time|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Driver Bulk Tipper - permanent (temp-perm)
HGV Class 1 LGV CE drivers required by our client to work on bulk tipper trailers, out of a busy animal feeds mill in Oxfordshire.
We are recruiting for several full-time permanent positions, offered via 13 week temp to perm placements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering agricultural based and feed milling products with bulk tipper trailers
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- Be comfortable interacting with the public, as this is often a customer-facing role
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed and maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Ability to work as a team member and be self-motivated
- Have a responsible attitude and be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver - Required Skills
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Younger or newly qualified drivers welcome to apply, if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character
- Bulk tipper trailer experience an advantage, but training will be given
- Previous experience with the use of blowing equipment, agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations will be a significant advantage.
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and mentoring are all provided, if you have no or little experience.
Remuneration and hours:
- Annual salary of approximately £32,523 pa, PAYE, full-time.
- Paid holiday 24 days per year + stats, annual pay review.
- The site operates 6 days per week (05:00 starts)
- You will expect a 4-day, 3 week rota, or work any 4 from 6 days
- Shift pattern: Mon-Thu/Wed-Sat/(Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat)
- Average 48 hours per week, additional shifts may be worked
- Seasonal variations in hours worked may be implemented at busy/quiet times.
Chipping Norton, OX7
Nationally, our client is the agricultural division of a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries
Vehicles & Fleet
Our client operates in the UK with a 200 strong modern mixed fleet many are 'bulker' tipper trailers.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team. We will normally respond to applications within 72 hours.
If you have had no response within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH155bulk
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site