|Salary:||£10.48 - £18.50 per hour + pension, holidays|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker Driver, chemicals
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Grangemouth.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver required for daily deliveries of general purpose chemical products. Full ADR for tanks required to allow general product delivery..
We are offering full time permanent positions on days, occasional nights out.
Successful candidates need to be available for interview/assessment on Monday 8th April.
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid full ADR card for tanks all classes (excluding 1 and 7)
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 6 months left before your ADR expires.
- You will benefit from previous experience with Tankers or General Tankers experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- You will have excellent Health and Safety Knowledge
- You will have Excellent customer service skills
- All appropriatePPE is supplied.
- Please note that we are NOT able to accept candidates with CD, DD, DR, IN or CU80 endorsement
- Monday - Friday, days.
- Saturday & Sunday overtime shifts may be available
- Early starts, typically between 02.00 - 05.00
- Some nights out can be expected.
- Basic £10.48 p/h
- Overtime £13.18 p/h (paid after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Early Starts bonus (before 05:00): £3.19 per occurrence, (nights out and night shift bonuses also paid if worked).
- Daily Meal allowance.
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid, effectively increasing your hourly pay rate.
- Annual pay review.
We are recruiting for the depot in Grangemouth, Falkirk
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH209gra
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site