|Salary:||£11.70 - £23.45 per hour + paid breaks, pension, paid holidays|
HGV 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker Driver Tramper required for our client, a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Tilbury, Essex.
We are offering full time permanent positions for Tramping HGV Class 1 drivers with valid ADR Card and recent experience running skeleton trailers & chemicals/ISO tanks.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, Tramping (up to 4 nights)
- Delivering & collecting ISO-tank skeleton trailers across the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- You must have a minimum of 2 years driving on an HGV 1/LGV CE licence
- Valid full ADR certificate for tanks with more than 3 months remaining.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Previous ISO-tank/skeleton trailer experience preferred.
- Appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' if required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
- Monday to Friday, days, 05.00 starts.
- Need to be prepared for up to 4 tramping nights out per week
- May have occasional weekend shifts.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £17.62 p/h
- Sat & Sun £23.47 p/h
- Nights £12.24(per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.68
- Night out allowance £29.45
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
- Paid holiday, pension, sick pay.
We are recruiting for the Tilbury depot, ISO tank skeleton trailers, non-fuels.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter to be considered.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH216iso
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site