|Salary:||£11.73 - £23.45 per hour + pension, holidays, full-time|
HGV 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker Driver Tramper, Tramping.
Full time / permanent employment opportunities with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Southampton.
You must have current experience running ISO tanks.
HGV Class 1 Tramper - Delivering & collecting ISO tank skeleton trailers across the UK
We are offering full time permanent positions for Tramping HGV Class 1 tanker drivers with full ADR Card.
Recent experience running ADR chemicals/tanks essential.
- Monday to Friday, days, 05.00 starts.
- Need to be prepared for up to 4-5 tramping nights out per week.
- May have occasional weekend shifts.
- Basic £11.73 p/h
- Overtime £17.62 p/h
- Sat & Sun £23.47 p/h
- Nights £12.24 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.68
- Night out allowance £29.45
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
- Paid holiday, pension, sick pay.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, Tramping (4-5 nights)
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
- A tramper can expect around 60 hours per week and earn in the region of £900/week.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience and have held HGV 1 licence for at least 2 years.
- Valid ADR card in all classes for tanks & packages
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- You will have over 3 months left before your ADR expires.
- You are required to have previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience; the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Southampton depot, ISO tank skeleton trailers.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH219sot
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site