|Salary:||£10.48 - £18.32 per hour + nights out bonus, meals|
HGV 1 LGV CE ADR Tramping Vacancies
- Full time / permanent employment opportunities, delivering general purpose liquids around the UK and Europe for very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Newport, Wales.
We are offering full time permanent positions (via temp-perm route), for Tramping HGV Class 1 tanker drivers with full ADR Card.
Recent experience running ADR chemical tankers essential.
- UK Tramper (up to 4 nights out)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Any 5 from 7, Monday - Friday.with alternate shifts Tuesday - Saturday.
- Day Shifts, typically 05.00 starts.
- Basic £10.48 p/h (up to 39 hours)
- Overtime £13.18 p/h (after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £18.32 p/h
- Night outs £26.30 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance: £2.68
- Paid leave/bereavement pay
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week with paid breaks
- Annual pay review.
- Typical tramper will work 55-60 hours, £1000/week.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have held your HGV Class 1/CE licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- There will not be more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence.
- Hold a valid ADR certificate for tanks and have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification left.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience and the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Newport depot, NP20
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH222new
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site