|Salary:||£19.00 - £21.00 per hour + shift allowance|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Fuel Tanker Driver, days and nights
Fuel tanker drivers required in Immingham/Killingholme for petrol forecourt and commercial deliveries.
PDRS are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
Positions are being offered as temporary / contract hire with immediate start; permanent placements may be available for the right driver.
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Fuels drivers MUST have valid PDP, full ADR and recent fuel tanker experience. (if you don't have these please do not apply as your application will be forgotten)
- Any 5 from 7 rota, days or nights, covering filling station forecourt deliveries.
- Shifts will be offered on a "week about" rotation.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
Required skills and experiences
- You must have significant HGV Class 1 LGV CE fuel tanker experience
- You will have full ADR to cover all classes (except 1 & 7) as this operator distributes these products in its UK network
- You will have valid, refreshed PDP.
- All cards must have at least 3 months remaining.
- You will benefit from retail and industrial deliveries experience
- You may benefit from DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- You should be experienced from Gravity and Pumped experience.
We recruit from PAYE, LTD and Umbrella formats.
Shifts and pay rates
* Weekdays from £15.52 PAYE, from £19.49 LTD & Umbrella
* Sunday from £16.87 PAYE, from £20.99 LTD & Umbrella
* Night shift bonuses paid per shift.
* Start times are usually 03.00 or 15.00, but may vary according to requirement.
* All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
* Modern fleet
* Receive assignments directly from the operator
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site and send up to date CV with cover letter.
Due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you haven't been contacted within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on his occasion.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH228
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site