|Salary:||£11.70 - £23.45 per hour + nights out bonus, meals|
HGV 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker Driver Tramper required for our client, a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Harwich.
We are offering full time permanent positions (via temp-perm route), for Tramping HGV Class 1 tanker drivers with full ADR Card.
Recent experience running ADR chemical tankers essential.
- UK Tramper (up to 4 nights out)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- You must have an HGV 1/LGV CE licence
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Valid full ADR certificate for tanks with more than 3 months remaining.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- Experienced delivering multiple client loads from one tanker.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
- Monday to Friday, days, 05.00 starts.
- Need to be prepared for up to 4 tramping nights out per week
- Saturday & Sunday may also be included in the shift pattern as required.
- Basic £11.73 p/h (39 hours)
- Overtime £17.62 p/h (after 39 hours)
- Sat & Sun £23.47 p/h
- Meal Allowance £2.68 per day
- Night out allowance £29.45
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
- Paid holiday, pension, sick pay.
- Annual pay review.
- Typical tramper will work 55-60 hours, £1000/week.
We are recruiting for the Harwich depot.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH223har
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site