|Location:||Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £33000 per annum + pension, holidays|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Driver Bulk Tipper - permanent
HGV Class 1 LGV CE drivers required for animal feeds mill, experienced in bulk tipping.
We are recruiting for several full time permanent positions, offered via 13 week temp to perm placement.
Nationally, our client is the agricultural division of a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries
Vehicles & Fleet Our client operates in the UK with a 200 strong modern mixed fleet many are 'bulker' tipper trailers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carriage of agricultural based and feed milling products
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- Be comfortable interacting with the public, as this is often a customer-facing role
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed
- Awareness of quality standards
- Ability to work as a team member and self-motivated
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver - Required Skills
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Bulk tipper trailer experience an advantage
- Younger or newly qualified drivers welcome to apply, if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Previous experience with the use of blowing equipment, agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations will be a significant advantage.
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring are all provided, if no experience.
The Working Week and Salary:
- Circa £32,523 pa, PAYE salaried position
- Seasonal variations in hours worked may be implemented
- The site operates 6 days per week (05:00 starts)
- 4-day, 3 week rota, or any 4 from 6 days
- Mon-Thu/Wed-Sat/(Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat)
- Average 48 hours per week
- Paid holiday 24 days per year + stats.
Chipping Norton, OX7
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team or call 01158 712989
Phone 0115 871 2989 and quote job reference BBBH155bulk
Use this link to share this page on your favourite social media site