Class 1 Bulk Tanker Driver – Cauldon Low
New year – New job? Permanent opportunity – Interviewing in December to start in January 2020. Shortlisting now!
Professional Driver Recruitment Services Limited are currently recruiting for a Class 1 Bulk Tanker Driver on behalf of our client based in Cauldon Low. This is a full time permanent opportunity starting in January 2020.
A leading 3PL company who work in diverse industry sectors such as Construction, Retail, Energy and defence. They currently run a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles over 200 sites. Consistently growing as a market leading company that has now over 17,000 employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your future with a permanent contract with a market leading company.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of products, servicing the Construction sector. Delivering construction materials predominantly Bulk Cement and on occasion bagged cement on a curtain sider.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available)
- Nights out of up to 4 times a week are required for this role.
- Usual start times between 0400 – 0600.
- Contracted to 48 hours per week (minus breaks) however you may be required to work an average of 50 – 55 hours.
- Shift pattern – Monday to Friday + Optional Saturdays
Experience & Qualifications required
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Greater than 6 months bulk tanker experience, alternatively bulk tanker training will be provided to candidates with similar transferable experience.
- Possess excellent customer facing skills.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
This is a permanent role on £11.53 per hour with the following benefits.
- £14.41 – Saturday rate
- £17.30 – Sunday & Bank holiday rate (BH – a day off on top)
- £25.00 – per night, night out allowance
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Access to Company life assurance scheme, plus much more!
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply on the link below for immediate consideration
Job Posted: December 17, 2019
Job Reference: BBBH254_1576600711