Professional Driving Recruitment Services Limited are currently recruiting for a Class 1 Bulk Tanker Driver on behalf of our client based in Cauldon Low. This is a full time permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of products, servicing the Construction sector. Delivering construction materials predominantly Bulk Cement and on occasion bagged cement on a curtain sider.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available)
- Nights out of up to 4 times a week are required for this role.
- Usual start times between 0400 – 0600.
- Contracted to 48 hours per week (minus breaks) however you may be required to work an average of 50 – 55 hours.
- Shift pattern – Monday to Friday + Optional Saturdays
A leading 3PL company who work in diverse industry sectors such as Construction, Retail, Energy and defence. They currently run a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles over 200 sites. Consistently growing as a market leading company that has now over 17,000 employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your future with a permanent contract with a market leading company.
Experience & Qualifications required
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Greater than 6 months bulk tanker experience, alternatively bulk tanker training will be provided to candidates with similar transferable experience.
- Possess excellent customer facing skills.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
This is a permanent role on £11.53 per hour with the following benefits.
- £14.41 – Saturday rate
- £17.30 – Sunday & Bank holiday rate (BH – a day off on top)
- £25.00 – per night, night out allowance
- Access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply on the link below for immediate consideration
Job Posted: November 14, 2019
Job Reference: BBBH254_1573749539