HGV Class 1 Fuel tanker driver, PDP & ADR.
PDRS have immediate vacancies for experienced HGV 1 Fuel Tanker Drivers to work for a leading fuel distributor and logistics operator, based near Heathrow Airport.
MUST have current ADR and significant fuel tanker experience, Petroleum Driver Passport for forecourt/commercial deliveries, gravity experience, pumped experience and preferably have induction at Esso West London terminal.
This is full-time permanent employment, pending a successful interview & assessment and after serving your current notice period.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude
- Rolling rota of 2 weeks days, 1 week nights, variable.
Completing up to 12 hour shifts over a 3 week rolling rota covering days, nights and weekends
Week 1: 3 days with 0400 – 0600 start times;
Week 2: 4 days with 0400 – 0600 start times;
Week 3: 5 nights with 1600 – 1800 start times.
PAYE employed rates: £39,000 – £49,000 permanent salary.
Equates to hourly basic rate of approximately £16.36 per hour PAYE.
Required skills and experiences
- Held Class 1 HGV for minimum 2 years and 180 shifts worked.
- No more than 6 points on your Driving Licence for minor offences (IN, DD, CU or TT offences not accepted).
- You must have significant fuel tanker experience
- You will have valid ADR in Tanks with fuels
- Have valid PDP and annual refresher within the last 12 months.
- Experience in delivery of ground fuels/forecourts
- ESSO West London induction would be useful.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via this job site or email CV and covering letter.
Job Posted: January 9, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH263_1578584512