HGV 1 PDP Fuel Tanker Driver
ASAP Start Available
Must have current practical PDP, ADR and significant fuel tanker experience. (if you don’t have these please do not apply)
Working for an expanding logistics operator who recognise their people are what makes the heart of a business whether they are at the forefront dealing with customers, or in the background offering support services. Our client recognises that success is driven by the hard work and energy that all employees bring to their jobs. Joining our client, means joining a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural and highly talented team.
- Working Monday – Friday nights, covering filling station forecourt and commercial deliveries.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
Required skills and experiences
- Have held a HGV Class 1 / CE for 2 years
- No more than 6 points for minor driving offences
- You must have significant tanker experience
- You will have full ADR to cover fuels and lubes as this operator distributes these products in its UK network
- You will have valid PDP
- You may benefit from ‘retail’, and ‘commercial’ deliveries experience
- You may benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- You may benefit from Gravity and Pumped experience.
This is for a permanent position after a 13 week temp to perm contract.
Terms and Conditions as follows:
- Shift Pattern – Monday – Friday PM shift
- Annual Salary – £35,143
- Overtime Rate – £14.08 per hour
- Salary covers working 48 hours per week across the shift pattern.
- First 45 minute break is unpaid, any subsequent breaks are paid.
- If you work over 48 hours per week over their shift pattern, hours over are paid at the Overtime rate.
- Please note that OT is calculated weekly on a banked hours system across the shift pattern.
- If the work is on a rest day as Overtime, all hours they work will be paid at the OT rate and you also receive a £50 shift premium,
- Meal allowance of £4.32 per shift worked.
A family owned business established 85 years ago with a proven history in logistics, operating one of the leading bulk logistics companies involved in the distribution of bulk fuels, lubricants, bitumen, specialist liquids and hazardous goods throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site or via our APP search for PDRS on the appstore or playstore
Job Posted: January 5, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH337_1609851481