HGV 1 Fuels Tanker driver.
Must have valid PDP and significant tanker experience for forecourt and commercial deliveries. (If you don’t have these please do not apply)
These positions are ongoing temporary / contract hire
Contract rates and benefits
- Weekdays from £15.52 p/h PAYE, from £19.49 p/h LTD & Umbrella
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern fleet
- Great ongoing opportunities
- Night and Day Shifts possible
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- you will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You must have a valid ADR certificate with more than 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification.
- You must have valid PDP
- You will have a minimum of 180 HGV1 assignments completed within the last 24 months.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
We recruit from PAYE, LCC, Composite and Umbrella formats.
We are recruiting for Kingsbury Nr Tamworth. B78 2HA
Operating for over 60 years, boasts a road tanker fleet of over 300 tractor units, 470 specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by 38 operating locations across the UK, provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
PDRS are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please contact apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter through the job link
Job Posted: March 17, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH311_1584453415